Sunday, April 20, 2014

Off to Barcelona!

There's this kind of special feeling I get every time i step into an Airport, it's as if every part of me knows that new adventures are coming. I daydream and wonder were all the other people are off to, and for how long. Excitement hanging in the air. However, I have this minor problem with flying, as I've mentioned before, I hate the slightest bumps, turbulence, or weird sounds. Luckily, we survived this time as well!

Some kind of Easter lunch, before boarding the plane. 
Up, up, and away!
Arrived safely in Barcelona.
Took the metro to Never Mind Bar, in a dark alley, where one probably could get robbed. Fortunately the bar turned out to be really cool. 
Me, Stefan, Alicia and Sabina met up with Marcos and his great friends!


And we danced all night.


Woke up in this amazing apartment, in the Gothic quarters. Love, love, love! However, not loving the hangover part as much! Our Thursday in other words turned into an unexpected party night, with new wonderful friends. Awesome and great first impression of Barcelona!

No comments:

Post a Comment