Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The time is now

You know when you listen  to a certain song, feel a peculiar perfume and all the memories kind of attack you all at once. Or just reading something someone else wrote, realizing, that they actually put the exact words to your wandering, lost thoughts. I find it fascinating. 

I really envy those who seem to know exactly what they want in life, chose the path, and be sure of it. I on the other hand, never really seem to know, and if I think I know, I often get bored and tempted into trying something new.Then I doubt myself and start thinking all the "what-if-thoughts".
Four years ago, I was defiantly not ready for University, I'm probably more ready now, more ready than ever, yet there's this nagging feeling. A feeling I couldn't really put words to until I read this and felt a huge relief. I might have taken a big chance, which also makes it okay to feel somewhat lost, but I'm here for a reason, there's a reason and a meaning to everything leading me being right here. 
The time is now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment