Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gratitude

The past nights, before falling asleep  I've found myself thinking about how grateful I am, how lucky and how wonderful things actually are at the moment. There's such a big difference in everything today, compared to some months ago. As I mentioned before, autumn and the early months of winter were practically hell for me. My self esteem  had hit rock bottom, I felt pretty worthless, on top of that, it seemed as though I was fighting so hard for something I would never achieve, my driving license. During the whole process, it became so obvious how much positive energy and love friends and family shared meant to me, I didn't believe in myself, but they believed in me.

What I'm trying to say, the past month have been working progress, waking up isn't a challenge, work is fun, life is fun, and I've found new motivation. In five days time, I'm lucky enough to be spending 2 months in Kenya,  I'll be facing new adventures, new challenges and getting heaps of new experience! I'm thankful for that.
Pushkar, India

No comments:

Post a Comment